Customized Financial Analysis
Fundamentum is the internal asset management division of Stratos. The diverse selection of investment styles offered by Fundamentum allow our partners to find the right investment for any client. While striving to provide adaptive investment management is our primary goal, we also believe that supporting our advisors through consistent and transparent communication is critical to pursuing investment success. Our support does not stop with communication, as the entire investment team is available to our advisors and their clients to answer any questions they may have about their accounts, our strategies, our outlook for the markets or any other investment related topics.
For our partners we provide a plethora of investment related services including but not limited to:
- Investment Management
- Portfolio Analysis and Comparisons
- Weekly calls with our CIO and portfolio managers
- Advisor calls/meetings with mutual fund managers
- Advisor Dashboard which allows advisors to manage their Fundamentum accounts and access all of our resources (commentaries, trade rationales, performance info, presentations, marketing pieces etc.)
- Sales support in winning institutional business (RFP’s, board meetings etc.)
- Transition support for new/potential Stratos advisors (account mappings, platform information etc.)
- Speaking engagements for client appreciation events
- Our strategies fall into one of three categories: Value, Quant and Hybrid.
PLEASE CLICK THE LINK FOR ALL INVESTMENT STRATEGIES OFFERED: Fundamentum Investment Stratagies
For more information about any of Fundamentum services or strategies, please contact us at email@example.com.
As the Portfolio Manager for Fundamentum, LLC, the internal asset management division of Stratos Wealth Partners, Chad directs all day-to-day research, management and decision-making responsibilities for strategies offered by Fundamentum.
Prior to joining Fundamentum, Chad served as a Portfolio Manager with TOPS®/ValMark Advisers, which is one of the nation’s largest and longest running ETF management programs with over $5 billion assets under management. Chad also served as a Private Client Portfolio Consultant with Charles Schwab & Co where he managed highly complex, customized equity, fixed income and options portfolios.
He is graduate of Western Carolina University with a B.S.B.A. in Finance (Magna Cum Laude). He also spent a year at the University of Portsmouth, England studying the Euro in its infancy and researching the efficacy of the UK adopting the currency. Chad is a CFA Charterholder and member of the CFA Society Cleveland.